Monday, September 5, 2011

This Week in Tweets: He Made Michele Bachmann for That


I'm a couple days late this week. I was traveling for the holiday weekend and then returned home to find a truck had taken out our phone line, which should really be called our Internet line since I didn't really care too much about the loss of my land line. So even though they were ready on time, you are just seeing them now. Sorry for the wait, but here they are... my personal ten favorite tweets from this past week.



This week in tweets made possible by: @gonnakillhim @iamcaroline @adaddyblog @cheeseboy22 @cecilyk @ohmommy @borowitzreport @laurnicole @sarcasticegg

Now go... follow the funny.

(FollowtheFunny is a Twitter list of the tweeps that have recently appeared on my This Week in Tweets.)

This Week in Rubyspikes
Because even if can't spend every waking moment on Twitter, you still shouldn't have to miss out on me.

Don't you just LOVE it when you look back at previous stuff you've written and see typos. "Hello, world! I am an idiot!" (In case you hadn't noticed.) Ah well. C'est la vie.